Protect Your Home or Commercial Building With a Metal Roof Installation
The key to protecting your home or commercial property is to have a sturdy, reliable roof on top of it. A good roof will protect your property from severe weather, debris and more. While this is true of any roof, you can take things a step further and install a metal roof, which adds even tougher protection to your property.
Atrium Roofing offers metal roof installation and we work with several manufacturers including MBCI Roof & Wall Systems, Berridge and McElroy. Our metal product solutions include:
- Single-skin metal panels for metal roof and metal wall applications.
- Insulated metal panels.
- Retrofit roofing systems.
- Metal roof repairs.
MBCI supplies metal roof and metal wall panels to the architectural, industrial, commercial, institutional, residential and agricultural markets. With manufacturing facilities located strategically throughout the United States, MBCI has the capabilities of meeting any metal panel needs.
Free estimates and roof inspections by one of our roofing specialist.
Benefits of Installing Metal Roofing
Some roofing materials start to lose their performance value as they age, but metal roofing has some built-in benefits that help it maintain its performance throughout its life. Some of the benefits of installing metal roofing include:
- Longevity. Metal roofs can perform at a high level for 50+ years.
- Variety. There are numerous metal roof styles and colors to choose from to match to your aesthetic needs.
- Safety. Metal roofs can withstand very strong winds, hail and fire.
- Cost savings. Metal roofing is more energy-efficient as it keeps your home cooler, thus keeping energy bills down.
Metal Roofing Products
MBCI offers a number of products and systems to choose from for your metal roofing installation. Our selection includes:
- Standing Seam
- Concealed Fastening
- Exposed Fastening
Contact Atrium Roofing to Learn More
Whether your roof needs to be repaired or replaced, Atrium Roofing can help. Your roof is too important to your home’s well-being to be neglected or put in the hands of just any roofing contractor. Call (210) 806-7171 or complete our online request form for your FREE, no-obligation consultation.
THE ATRIUM ROOFING PROMISE TO YOU.
Atrium Roofing provides roofing installation services for homeowners and commercial building owners throughout the San Antonio area. When you hire Atrium Roofing to handle your installation project, you can expect the following
- High-quality materials. As a GAF Certified roofing contractor, we only use the best materials for every project we handle.
- Fully consultative approach. We’ll provide you with our insight and expertise to ensure you’re getting a roof that best fits your home and budget.
- In-home sample showing. We’ll visit you at home and review samples so you know exactly what’s being used to install or repair your roof before any work begins
- Pre-installation inspections. Atrium Roofing will do a complete inspection to ensure the work is done correctly the first time.
- Year-round installation. Roof problems don’t take time off throughout the year, & neither does Atrium Roofing. No matter when you need a new roof installed, we will be available to help.
What our customers say
We were told to ask for Juan Treo by our friends who just had their roof replaced by Atrium. Juan was professional, punctual, and had great follow up. He handled our questions, took care of the insurance inspector, and got our insurance to increase their estimate for some upgrades. You cannot go wrong with Juan and Atrium.
Very professional did a great job thank you Jose.
I´m very happy with the professionalism and quality work did by Atrium Roofing, I will recommend 100% Atrium Roofing as the best roofing company.
The best roofing company in San Antonio! I highly recommend.
Andres was great to work with. He was very good about explaining the whole process to us step by step. The work was done within the time expected. The crew was very professional and did a great job cleaning up the site when the work was complete.